SPVR HIM DOC DESIGN AND IMAGING
ID: 7111561 (Ref.No. hlj_40647)
Posted: September 23, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- The HIM Document Design & Imaging Supervisor plans, organizes and controls the activities within the components of the Document Imaging area. Ensures the turnaround time of all scanned EHR documents; is an expert in all areas of scanning and has knowledge of all software used to perform the tasks.
- Designs, revises and maintains all organization wide clinical forms for inclusion in the medical record. This includes designing formats and administering updates to forms used by end-users.
- Consults with Informatics, Translation Services, Corporate Compliance, and other key parties to assure forms are compliant and compatible with related systems and processes.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a Health Information Management/Medical Records department.
- The ideal candidate will have Cerner (Kofax) experience.
- The candidate will have experience in form design or related area.
- Oversee the selection of staff that has qualifications and experience to perform an assigned job.
- Orienting and mentoring staff to assure high levels of performance
- Overseeing and supervises the daily operations of the Scanning area.
- Supervises daily productivity and metrics so that all required standards are met. Performs QA audits on a monthly basis to assure corrective measures are taken if needed.
- Compiles and reports daily productivity totals to HIM Manager Compiles and reports bi-weekly productivity reports to Revenue Cycle Vice-President
- Performs coaching and counseling to the scanning staff. Performs timekeeping duties and completes payroll
- Identifies inconsistencies and/or improper use of forms and reports these to appropriate management.
- Evaluates guidelines to meet requirements.
- Advises alternative solutions to user's needs and provides assistance knowledge of how forms should be.
- Works with other departments to find solutions to incorrect, inconsistent use of forms documentation. Evaluates forms for content and usage. Evaluate compliance to regulatory agencies requirements.
Credentials and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree
- Minimum of five (5) years exp working in a healthcare office environment
- Minimum of three (3) years exp working in Health Information Management/Medical Records for a total of eight (8) years exp
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.