Temporary - Payroll
ID: 7111571 (Ref.No. 22S478050)
Posted: September 23, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Work Schedule: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Demonstrated payroll experience (preferably in Higher Education).
- High School diploma required.
- Payroll experience with preparing reconciliation and tax reporting required.
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word Customer service experience preferred Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to interact with a diverse population.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
Position Preferred Qualifications/Experience
- Banner experience strongly preferred.
About Rider University
Rider University is committed to fostering an inclusive, vibrant living and learning community that embraces students, faculty and staff of all backgrounds and enables them to achieve success.
Through reflection and open, respectful dialogue, we develop responsible citizens who demonstrate academic understanding and compassion to grow and serve as leaders in a diverse and global world.
Candidates with a demonstrated commitment supportive of the multicultural needs of Rider University and the surrounding community are highly desired.
Rider University has been included as one of the nation’s best universities by US News & World Report and remained in the top tier in the Regional Universities – North category. Additionally, The Princeton Review named Rider among its “Best 387 Colleges” in the nation. Both publications have ranked the University favorably in their respective surveys for more than a decade.
Rider University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.