Patient Access Manager of Medical Records Collection
ID: 7112104 (Ref.No. hlj_39834)
Posted: September 29, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Responsible for the efficient and effective management of Clinic Coordination Assistants (CCA's) and the patient medical record collection process. Works collaboratively with Clinic Coordination Assistants (CCAs), nurses, physicians, midlevel, administrators, outside organizations, and other staff to provide the highest quality patient care and customer service. Also serves as a business owner for medical record collection systems
The Ideal Candidate
1. Basic and advanced skills in multiple computer software environments.
2. Skills in formulating, revising, and implementing policies, procedures, and standards.
3. Demonstrated ability to plan and organize unit environment to provide optimal care to patients
4. Ability to research, analyzes, and conceptualizes long-term strategic plans.
5. Employee development and performance management skills
6. Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
7. Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling assignments
8. Ability to operational guidance and leadership to all professional and technical staff
9. Ability to assist and support staff during transition and change
Credentials and Qualifications:
· Bachelors in Management, healthcare or since is required. Bachelors in Nursing is preferred,
· 5 years of experience in a medical setting is required with 2 years in a leadership role is required.
· Knowledge of Cerner System or electronic medical record is preferred.
· BLS instructor certification is preferred
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.