MGR PATHOLOGY ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPT
ID: 7114467 (Ref.No. hlj_41413)
Posted: October 24, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Manager, Pathology Administrative Support
The Manager Pathology Administrative Support oversees administrative support for the Division of Pathology. Works closely with the Division and Department Administrators in the coordination of activities across the main campus and off-site satellite locations. The position is responsible for direct reports and developing short and long-range strategic plans to enhance the administrative function and related strategic goals for the Department of Pathology.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrates a high degree of technical competence, intrapersonal skill, independent critical thinking , attention-to-detail and decision-making.
- Administrative professional with the ability to appropriately coordinate, manage day-to-day operations, and handle sensitive and confidential information.
Credentials And Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Business, Finance or other relevant field required; Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience in an office, academic, or healthcare setting, with one (1) year proven supervisory experience.
- Direct experience in providing operational review, workflow analysis, data analytics and financial management to improve processes related to reviewing requests for Pathology administrative support.
- Requires knowledge of office processes, workflows, and advanced MS Office applications i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills, ability to work with a wide variety of individuals on the support team, leadership team and pathologists, and the ability to work well under stress of deadlines and demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be an independent team member that is engaged, proactive, and highly motivated.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.