Registry Staff Assistant
ID: 7115764 (Ref.No. ta223078)
Posted: November 9, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Receive Registry applications, training documents, transcripts, education updates, participant updates, and other documents
- Email Registry applicants if part of an application is missing
- Add/update application information and note documents received in the Registry database, and submit the application as needed
- Enter status notes following standard procedures
- Enter training and college course work and mark training as verified
- Contact applicants for missing information based on notes from Registry Advisors
- Finalize applications
- Mail "incomplete" letters to applicants who need additional documentation to qualify, and make a note in the database.
- Respond to phone calls and inquiries from child care providers regarding OPDR applications, including questions on application and payment status, processing dates, missing information, program requirements, and other related topics
- Follow procedures to determine that it is appropriate to release requested information to the caller
- Document incoming calls and responses in the phone log (for voice mail only) and in the OPDR if the caller is in the database (for all calls).
1801 N. Moore Ave, Moore, OK 73160
**A remote work schedule may be possible upon approval from the supervisor and University**
Required Education: High School diploma or GED, AND:
- 12 months office, clerical or administrative support experience.
- Ability to speak, read and write clear, concise English
- Ability to accurately read and understand written materials and instructions
- Basic computer skills
- Detail-oriented for accuracy of data and information
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong initiative to solve problems
- General office skills such as multi-line phone, copying, filing, faxing, and mail
- Customer service
- Knowledge of correct grammatical structure, vocabulary, and formats
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Ability to type on a keyboard with minimal errors
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30 pounds Ability to bend, lift, stoop and carry and be exposed to temperature changes. Ability to engage in repetitive motions and grasp objects with fingers or hands. Ability to communicate, including expressing oneself or exchanging information with others. Ability to see, including color, depth perception, and clarity. Ability to sit for long periods
- Experience in child care.
- Education in child development, early childhood education, or elementary education.
- Knowledge of the Oklahoma Registry
Supervision: No Supervisory Duties
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing.
Diversity Statement: The University of Oklahoma is committed to achieving a diverse, equitable, and inclusive university community by recognizing each person's unique contributions, background, and perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging and emotional support for all, recognizing that fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our institutional mission.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational programs or activities, and health care services that the University operates or provides.