ID: 7115842 (Ref.No. ta223135)
Posted: November 10, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
This position is responsible: for the design and development of the front end of web/software applications; to design, plan, and design programmatic materials using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator,and other design technologies; and to provide excellent customer service related to the front end design of web applications and other materials.
Who we are:
The mission of Educational Training, Evaluation, Assessment and Measurement (E-TEAM) is to partner with the public and private sectors to provide customers with carefully crafted research and evaluation studies and training support to make informed decisions for better outcomes. For over 20 years, E-TEAM has made research and analysis more accessible and understandable through strong writing, effective graphics and creative use of technology.
What you will accomplish:
- Designing, planning and establishing of front end desgin for web/software application recommended as best practices in the industry
- Develop and modify web applications to support department projects and contracts
- Providing on-call support and problems resolution for web applications
- Delivering excellent customer service to E-TEAM's clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Education: Bachelors degree, AND:
- 24 months experience as a Web Developer or related field
Equivalency/Substitution: Will accept 48 months related experience in lieu of the Bachelor's Degree for a total of 72 months related experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator,and other design technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and MS VIsual Studio
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology
- Ability to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
- High degree of independent judgment
- Ability to solve complex problems
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Sits for prolonged periods of time. Use of computer. Manual dexterity. Communicate effectively and listens. Standard Office Work Environment.
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing.
Diversity Statement: The University of Oklahoma is committed to achieving a diverse, equitable, and inclusive university community by recognizing each person's unique contributions, background, and perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging and emotional support for all, recognizing that fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our institutional mission.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational programs or activities, and health care services that the University operates or provides.