ID: 7116501 (Ref.No. ta223175)
Posted: November 21, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
If you want to make a positive impact in the lives of Oklahomans, join us at the Center for Public Management (CPM) because that is what we do daily. CPM is a department within the College of Continuing Education at the University of Oklahoma. We provide public sector agencies, staff, service providers, clients and community partners training, research and consultant support for professional and programmatic development. We deliver cost-effective, customer-oriented solutions that are tailored to meet unique needs and situations.
This positions primary function is to provide quality checks on work items performed by staff in a timely manner and provide feedback when errors occur. This position will work with the trainer to suggest additional training to staff when trends are observed. The position will also work with management in developing and improving processes. Additionally, this position also serves as a back up to the trainer when needed.
This position may be eligible for remote or hybrid work.
This position requires a background check that involves a national search and fingerprint search to be eligible for employment. Results of the completed background check will be provided to the funding sponsor for their records.
Required Education: Bachelor's degree, AND:
- 24 months experience in quality improvement and compliance.
Equivalency/Substitution: Will accept 48 months related experience in lieu of the Bachelor's degree for a total of 72 months experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak, read and write clear, concise English
- Detail oriented for accuracy of data and information
- Highly organized and ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to perform basic data analysis
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to work in sitting position.
- Ability to engage in repetitive motion.
- Must be able to engage in repetitive motions.
- Frequent exposure to pressure caused by deadline and busy periods.
- May be required to travel. May require contact with other departments and University officials.
- Standard Office Work Environment.
- Experience in quality assurance monitoring
- Experience in developing and presenting coaching/training activities
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of Child Support and EESC policies and procedures
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing.
Diversity Statement: The University of Oklahoma is committed to achieving a diverse, equitable, and inclusive university community by recognizing each person's unique contributions, background, and perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging and emotional support for all, recognizing that fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our institutional mission.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational programs or activities, and health care services that the University operates or provides.