MGR BRAND AND ADVERTISING
ID: 7116795 (Ref.No. hlj_41908)
Posted: November 24, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Brand & Advertising Manager will manage and implement brand strategy and advertising efforts for the organization’s key market areas. This position will contribute to, concept and support campaign production and execution of creative concepts. This position will define and govern the organizations brand standards, ensuring they resonate with team members and external audiences, and are consistently followed throughout marketing executions. This position will supervise and train Brand Managers and lead internal & external creative / graphics designers.
This position will focus in on these critical capabilities and products/services for Brand Strategy:
- The manager will work closely with numerous internal and external teams, including creative agencies, strategic communications & marketing team members, researchers, and clinicians, to make sure that the brand's image and values can be seen in all branded experiences, branded assets (internal and external) and branded campaigns
- Supervising the production of advertising assets, external copywriters, liaising with internal/external art designers and other internal team members
- Monitoring consumer feedback and research and via market research, external consumer research/surveys and focus groups
- Work proactively with internal and external teams to support their marketing strategy needs and business goals, with all efforts focused on delivering the Moffitt value proposition
- Provide high-level brand strategy support via strategic consultation to Moffitt management and leadership across the enterprise
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong knowledge of campaign and brand design concepts.
- Strong leadership, organizational and planning skills. Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Capable of independent and strategy thinking.
- Maintains a sense of urgency in meeting the needs of the organization.
- Develops, manages and executes creative projects & strategies for the organization and advertising efforts
- Oversee and supervise Brand Managers and Creative Team
- Develops and implements production processes & schedules and provides excellent customer service
- Collaborate with director on creative strategies for advertising efforts and brand execution.
- Oversee the creative quality across all channels of marketing and external communications, review creative concepts and copywriting and provide feedback.
- Develops, executes and maintains strong content deliverables and distributes to the full team for use in all channels
- Manage the development and execution of compelling and effective advertising efforts.
- Oversee paid social media content strategy
- Maintain a strong rapport and customer satisfaction with internal clients
- Partner with internal stakeholders
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in advertising, marketing or communications in a corporate or agency environment.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus.
- Experience in creating social media strategies and tactics.
- Minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience, project management, and/or project team lead experience.
- Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Project Management tools, Flash, etc.
- Experience in B2C and/or B2B marketing/communications.
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.