Adjunct Faculty - Student Teaching Field Supervision
ID: 7117307 (Ref.No. 23D333300)
Posted: December 5, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Instructional Certification in one or more of the following areas:
- Elementary Education
- Special Education
- Social Studies
- Music, Theater and/or Dance
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring adult learners
- Demonstrated experience in providing feedback to novice teachers
- Demonstrated experience in P-12 Education
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Reliable transportation (visiting field sites is required)
- Participation in certain campus events related to student teaching
Position Preferred Qualifications/Experience
- Supervisory Certification (supervisor/principal/superintendent)
- Master’s degree in Educational Leadership or Instructional Area
About Rider University
Rider University is committed to fostering an inclusive, vibrant living and learning community that embraces students, faculty and staff of all backgrounds and enables them to achieve success.
Through reflection and open, respectful dialogue, we develop responsible citizens who demonstrate academic understanding and compassion to grow and serve as leaders in a diverse and global world.
Candidates with a demonstrated commitment supportive of the multicultural needs of Rider University and the surrounding community are highly desired.
Rider University is consistently ranked as a best college by U.S. News and World Report, The Wall Street Journal and The Princeton Review. For more than a decade, Rider has also been recognized in The Princeton Review’s Guide to Green Colleges for its sustainability efforts.
Rider University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.
Special Instructions to Applicants
- Cover Letter
- CV (including list of certifications and P-12 experience)
- Rider University is committed to diversity. Please provide a statement of your commitment to diversity.