ID: 7118008 (Ref.No. D2022FCS)
Posted: December 12, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Department values diversity among its faculty and is committed to building a culturally diverse intellectual community. Support of the College of Education & Human Services Mission of “fostering knowledgeable, committed, and reflective professionals” is expected.
The program prides itself on a collaborative atmosphere and promotes the teaching of self-awareness as a key part of becoming a professional counselor. We seek a dedicated professional, with a collaborative approach to join our dynamic and growing program.
The candidate must have an understanding of the CSWE Educational Policy and Accreditation Standards.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience working with CSWE and a demonstrated commitment to the profession and practice of social work.
- 2+ Years post-MSW Experience required
- Health and Medicine experience
- Education Policy experience
- Non-profit Management experience
- Children and Families experience
- Building relationships with community partners experience
- Working with state and local agencies experience
- Working in a diverse setting
- Experience in participatory research, mixed methods, or qualitative methodologies
- Candidates with a demonstrated commitment to supporting the multicultural needs of Rider University and the surrounding community are highly desired. Applicants should be experienced with, and committed to, working with such a diverse population.
Position Preferred Qualifications/Experience
About Rider University
Rider University is committed to fostering an inclusive, vibrant living and learning community that embraces students, faculty and staff of all backgrounds and enables them to achieve success.
Through reflection and open, respectful dialogue, we develop responsible citizens who demonstrate academic understanding and compassion to grow and serve as leaders in a diverse and global world.
Candidates with a demonstrated commitment supportive of the multicultural needs of Rider University and the surrounding community are highly desired.
Rider University is consistently ranked as a best college by U.S. News and World Report, The Wall Street Journal and The Princeton Review. For more than a decade, Rider has also been recognized in The Princeton Review’s Guide to Green Colleges for its sustainability efforts.
Rider University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.