Adjunct Faculty - Accounting
ID: 7120048 (Ref.No. 23J331129)
Posted: June 15, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
3 Credits (Spring 2024)
This is an in-person delivery course.
MACC 652 Analysis of Accounting Data
This hybrid course is taught over seven weeks, two times per week–one day in class and the other with online content.
This course uses information technology and data analysis techniques to conduct analysis needs commonly faced by accounting professionals. The course uses cases and projects to pursue such areas of decision concern as financial statement analysis, the evaluation of audit risk, and selected additional topics.
- Master’s Degree (or higher) in the area in which teaching.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel
- Must have knowledge of court proceedings and evidence gathering
- Master’s Degree (or higher) in the area in which teaching
- Demonstrated proficiency in using data analytic software similar to MySQL, Tableau, Python, and Excel in accounting and finance contexts.
Position Preferred Qualifications/Experience
- Prior teaching experience
- Industry experience
- CPA or other relevant professional certification
About Rider University
Rider University is committed to fostering an inclusive, vibrant living and learning community that embraces students, faculty and staff of all backgrounds and enables them to achieve success.
Through reflection and open, respectful dialogue, we develop responsible citizens who demonstrate academic understanding and compassion to grow and serve as leaders in a diverse and global world.
Candidates with a demonstrated commitment supportive of the multicultural needs of Rider University and the surrounding community are highly desired.
Rider University is consistently ranked as a best college by U.S. News and World Report, The Wall Street Journal and The Princeton Review. For more than a decade, Rider has also been recognized in The Princeton Review’s Guide to Green Colleges for its sustainability efforts.
Rider University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.