Senior Messaging and Collaboration Associate
Baylor College of Medicine
ID: 7121734 (Ref.No. 14489-en_US)
Posted: January 21, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
This position is responsible for designing and implementing technical and business solutions supporting Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online, Teams, Email, cloud-hosted faxing and telephony, and collaboration tool environments for BCM, working with other Office of Information Technology (OIT) team members. Interacts daily with business units to determine their business technology service needs and address support issues. Accountable for improving and enhancing the experience of client implementation of Microsoft 365.
- Automates tasks through the use of script development and scripting technologies. Investigates, troubleshoots and resolves complex issues related to Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Box.com, Email, cloud hosted faxing and telephony and collaboration tools environments for BCM.
- Contributes to the development of collaboration strategies to support the organization’s needs relative to Microsoft 365 and other platforms.
- Seeks innovative solutions to problems and makes recommendations for implementation.
- Assists in creating and maintaining documentation service and support on Microsoft 365 and applicable environments.
- Completes special projects as identified by senior leadership.
- Meets the SLA’s set with customers for the services provided.
- Bachelor's degree. Four years of relevant experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Five to seven years of relevant experience with Office 365 and SharePoint.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission, and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and biomedical scientists, promoting scientific innovation, and providing patient-centered care. - Diversity, respect, and inclusiveness create an environment that is conducive to academic excellence, and strengthens our institution by increasing talent, encouraging creativity, and ensuring a broader perspective. - Diversity helps position Baylor to reduce disparities in health and healthcare access and to better address the needs of the community we serve. - Baylor is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding students, trainees, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds by providing a welcoming, supportive learning environment for all members of the Baylor community.