Coordinator, Business Operations
Baylor College of Medicine
ID: 7121737 (Ref.No. 14495-en_US)
Posted: January 21, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Cancer Center - Leukemia Department has an opening for a Coordinator, Business Operations. This position will provide support to the department by processing purchasing orders, managing travel, maintaining calendars, and composing correspondence. The Coordinator builds a logical approach to address problems or opportunities, manages the situation at hand by drawing on own knowledge and experience, and calls upon other references and resources as needed.
Provide support to the department by processing purchasing orders, managing travel, maintaining calendars, and composing correspondence.
- Prepare and process purchasing orders.
- Manage domestic and international travel in the travel management system (Concur).
- Compose formal and informal correspondence including, but not limited to, creating and formatting presentations.
- Calendar scheduling and maintenance.
- Assist with timekeeping.
- Submit expenses for reimbursement.
- Inspect and troubleshoot shared department equipment. Facilitate service calls as needed.
- Provide additional support to faculty members as needed.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission, and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and biomedical scientists, promoting scientific innovation, and providing patient-centered care. - Diversity, respect, and inclusiveness create an environment that is conducive to academic excellence, and strengthens our institution by increasing talent, encouraging creativity, and ensuring a broader perspective. - Diversity helps position Baylor to reduce disparities in health and healthcare access and to better address the needs of the community we serve. - Baylor is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding students, trainees, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds by providing a welcoming, supportive learning environment for all members of the Baylor community.