Senior Coordinator, Research Operations
Baylor College of Medicine
ID: 7121881 (Ref.No. 14492-en_US)
Posted: January 24, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Senior Coordinator, Research Operations is available at the Epidemiology & Population Sciences Program . In this position the incumbent will provide support to the EPI Directors, faculty members and research laboratories. Provide operational support for large industry-sponsored research projects involving 10-15 laboratory personnel. This position will be housed in the Epidemiology & Population Sciences Program and supports the EPI Director and Center. Primary coordination and support of all day to day operations and fiscal needs for the EPI Center. Will develop fiscal program reports and dashboards for expenditure accuracy and compliance. Work in collaboration with research staff and faculty to develop standard operating guidance and SOPs for program activities that require timely regulatory submission. Help support personnel routing through position management system. Special projects as assigned to support research operation needs.
- Perform daily operational and and fiscal coordination for the Center.
- Develops monthly fiscal dashboards and reports to track expenditures from grant funding and other funding sources.
- Works in coordination and collaboration with pre-award and post award teams to ensure proper documentation is compiled and submitted for grant deadlines and submissions.
- Monthly status report development for EPI grant and non-grant program funding.
- Serves as POC for coordinating and processing HR personnel related program support, such as verification of personnel funding source and submitting positions for approval through the position management process.
- Responsible for coordination of large scale EPI research projects.
- Assist with Faculty and staff with special projects as it relates to research.
- Responsible for all SRM, SAP, Concur data and financial review for accurate submission to BCM Peds Finance Team.
- Responsible for program status reporting, including monitoring program operations.
- Work in coordination with pre-award and post award infrastructure to ensure sub-contracting invoices are followed through and monitored.
- Assist with data gathering for fiscal and operational planning.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Four years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission, and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and biomedical scientists, promoting scientific innovation, and providing patient-centered care. - Diversity, respect, and inclusiveness create an environment that is conducive to academic excellence, and strengthens our institution by increasing talent, encouraging creativity, and ensuring a broader perspective. - Diversity helps position Baylor to reduce disparities in health and healthcare access and to better address the needs of the community we serve. - Baylor is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding students, trainees, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds by providing a welcoming, supportive learning environment for all members of the Baylor community.