Assistant Director of International Admissions
ID: 7121920 (Ref.No. 23J200113)
Posted: January 24, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- International recruitment and working with an international student population
- SEVIS experience highly desirable
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Providing Quality Customer Service
- Using Technology – Slate, Banner, Windows Suite, Google Suite, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Time/project management
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Experience in higher education
- Traveling internationally is required
- Must be able to meet all current international traveling requirements
Position Preferred Qualifications/Experience
- Experienced traveler
About Rider University
Rider University is committed to fostering an inclusive, vibrant living and learning community that embraces students, faculty and staff of all backgrounds and enables them to achieve success.
Through reflection and open, respectful dialogue, we develop responsible citizens who demonstrate academic understanding and compassion to grow and serve as leaders in a diverse and global world.
Candidates with a demonstrated commitment supportive of the multicultural needs of Rider University and the surrounding community are highly desired.
Rider University is consistently ranked as a best college by U.S. News and World Report, The Wall Street Journal and The Princeton Review. For more than a decade, Rider has also been recognized in The Princeton Review’s Guide to Green Colleges for its sustainability efforts.
Rider University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.