ID: 7126225 (Ref.No. hlj_43451)
Posted: February 22, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Our Wesley Chapel Clinic is currently looking for an Operations Supervisor.
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for:
- Providing high-level operational support to the Director of Satellite Operations and Nursing Services.
- Collaborating with clinical managers to develop and monitor processes that promote a safe, caring, effective and efficient throughput of patients receiving services at the satellite location.
- Managing technology used to improve the efficiency of the patient visit and works to ensure enhanced operational efficiencies and that the system upgrades occur as needed.
- Overseeing efficient patient flow through the building in an effort to promote a positive patient experience and high satisfaction of the providers.
- Overseeing the overall day to day operations of the satellite facility. Manages building contracts and agreements. Approving invoices, draw downs, and purchase orders as needed.
- Overseeing and assisting with facility related licensure, permits, and other regulatory items.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Associate’s Degree
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in outpatient healthcare operations
- Working knowledge of outpatient clinics operations and medical terminology
- Knowledge of patient flow, registration and scheduling functions and clinic flow protocols
- Demonstrated leadership skills & excellent decision making
- Provide leadership and oversight of all operational aspects of each (specific) satellite campus, in absence of directors & managers.
- Assist with development & implementation of operational plans for control & satellite functions.
- Collaborate in short & long term planning projects for each (specific) satellite campus...including space development & remodeling efforts.
- Attend meetings to represent each (specific) satellite campus. Gather information to facilitate and collaborate with communications and see opportunities to increase quality, safety, & compliance.
- Display problem-solving & critical analysis skills to address operational concerns, safety & emergency issues.
- Collaborate with implementation teams for each phase of technology & process improvements.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in outpatient healthcare operations
- Demonstrated leadership related to process improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including reading, writing, and listening.
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.