University of Oklahoma
ID: 7127700 (Ref.No. ta230542)
Posted: March 9, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the followings:
- Coordinates all activities related to the project.
- Acts as the payroll coordinator for the project or provides oversight. Collects time sheets, enters into PeopleSoft, tracks leave. Submits all paper PAF, EPAF, EDR, travel, etc.
- Handles personnel matters. Completes new employee paperwork and ensure accuracy. Contracts various offices to request information as needed. Opens and monitors positions in PeopleSoft, updates time supervisor, assigns required trainings, and runs reports as needed.
- Recruits and communicates with participants on a regular basis. Provides referrals and connects participants to needed campus and community services. Collects and reviews paperwork and checks eligibility of participants. Collects and reviews a (monthly) tuition payment form from participants and processes reimbursements.
- Performs administrative duties including but not limited to ordering and tracking supplies, making travel arrangements, reimbursements, keeping a calendar, setting up meetings and appointments, and assisting with team members when needed.
- Manages all project accounts. Reconciles monthly financial reports to clear outstanding expenses, payroll, budget revisions, and transfers. Creates cost spending certification reports. Monitors and ensures money is spent correctly. Sets up new vendors and ensure invoices are on the correct accounts. Maintains budget and grant administration. Pcard management and purchase.
- Interfaces and serves as liaison with campus and community partners to establish a partnership and accomplish project outcomes.
- Establishes and maintains on-going reporting process including assisting with a progress report.
Required Education: Bachelor's degree, AND:
- 12 months of related experience
Equivalency: Will accept 48 months experience in lieu of the bachelor's degree for a total of 60 months related experience.
- Basic math skills
- Advanced computer skills with wide knowledge of business software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented for accuracy of data and information
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Sit for prolonged periods.
- Communicate effectively and listen.
- Standard office environments and occasional travels around campus and to the local community.
- Masters’ degree preferred.
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing.
Diversity Statement: The University of Oklahoma is committed to achieving a diverse, equitable, and inclusive university community by recognizing each person's unique contributions, background, and perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging and emotional support for all, recognizing that fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our institutional mission.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational programs or activities, and health care services that the University operates or provides.