Project Coordinator- TULSA
University of Oklahoma
ID: 7134666 (Ref.No. ta230690)
Posted: March 17, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Position Information: This position supports the OU Health Physicians executive director for clinical operations and the chief project manager. Performs administrative support-oriented job duties, to include but not limited to resolving routine questions, inventory management, and department wide projects such as onboarding.
- Coordinates and manages activities related to projects in a college or department.
- Interfaces and serves as liaison with Campus, College and Department administration to accomplish project(s) outcomes.
- Leads the successful implementation using basic planning techniques.
- Establishes and maintains on-going reporting process.
- Schedules various appointments often involving many complicated and busy schedules for executives within OU Physicians and with external vendors. Ensures administrative details are completed and materials for meetings are available.
- Monitors and orders supplies for the office and completes requisitions..
- Reviews and responds to routine correspondence for the office personnel. Prepares various reports, to include but not limited to expenditures, patient experience and budgetary items. Makes copies and assembles materials.
- Assists in coordinating and delivering new employee onboarding.
- Manages uniform accounts, ensuring new employees are added and termed employees are removed.
- Manages badge buddy account and ordering.
- Plans and organizes meetings and programs.
- Makes travel arrangements and submit expenses to online system.
- Manages QuikPrint orders.
- Performs related duties as assigned or as required to successfully fulfill functions of the position.
- Physical: Sit for prolonged periods. Communicate effectively and listen. Use of a computer. Manual dexterity.
- Environmental: Standard Office Environment
- Required: 24 months of project management or related experience.
- Required: Bachelor's degree.
- Equivalency/Substitution: Will accept 48 months of related experience in lieu of the Bachelor's degree for a total of 72 months of related experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced organization and communication skills·
- Excellent computer skills·
- Ability to make independent decisions and judgment when following broad instructions·
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and prioritize workload·
- Advanced level of analytical, evaluative, and constructive thinking.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational programs or activities, and health care services that the University operates or provides.
Diversity Statement: The University of Oklahoma is committed to achieving a diverse, equitable, and inclusive university community by recognizing each person's unique contributions, background, and perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging and emotional support for all, recognizing that fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our institutional mission.