MGR MARKETING ACCOUNT STRATEGY
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
ID: 7143691 (Ref.No. hlj_44872)
Posted: May 4, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Manager, Marketing Account Strategy will contribute to the success of Moffitt Cancer Center with the core responsibility for marketing account strategy workflow that encompasses campaign development, project management and measurement on all account management team efforts. In partnership with the Director, Brand Strategy and Chief Brand Strategy & Marketing Officer, the Manager will lead the internal team to deliver exceptional work that is on strategy, on time and on budget.
This position is specifically responsible for driving increased consumer engagement and conversion across cancer programs and service lines through the planning, development, and execution of innovative marketing strategies. The Manager works collaboratively to understand the patient journey and target audiences and puts in place ongoing planning and execution of Moffitt's demand generation and content marketing strategy to breed consumer and provider demand. This position is also responsible for measurement, tracking and reporting on marketing efforts through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). The role serves as a marketing strategist and provides expert council to service line leaders. This position will utilize Return on Investment (ROI) reporting and analytics to identify optimization opportunities and present the findings that demonstrate marketing value with service line leadership.
The Manager, Marketing Account Strategy will lead a team that works cross-functionally across Brand Strategy & Marketing and other Moffitt departments. The manager will oversee strategic planning engagements with the clinical and research leadership to understand their needs and link them to the overall brand strategy.
The Ideal Candidate:
Responsible for developing the strategic direction for each service line, in terms of driving profitable growth, collaborating with providers
Will Develop, establish, lead, and implement growth plans and strategies, Stay abreast of latest technology, clinical advancements, and novel customer-oriented strategies
Overall Client/Account Leadership
- Develops excellent relationships with clients/accounts as the overall manager of marketing / demand generation strategy
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the account's overall goal, operations, vision and strategy. Meets with their leadership to stay informed and to pivot strategy, project management responsibilities and deliverables accordingly.
- Proactively identifies areas for account improvement/growth and pivots processes accordingly.
Demand Generation & Conversion Marketing Strategy to Increase New Patient Volume for Moffitt
- Leads demand generation and conversion/marketing funnel strategies, budgets and tactics through planning, researching, interviewing, writing, editing, proofing, and design coordination.
- Provide strategic marketing consultation to a wide variety of leaders and departments across the organization
- Works collaboratively with team to facilitate communications, problem solve and plan marketing activities.
- Accountable to meeting Moffitt's new patient forecast for overall organization strategic goals
Agile Project Management
- Oversees the team's project initiatives from start to finish and provides counsel to team members to ensure optimal outcomes on all deliverables.
- Runs point on complex projects - managing project timelines, customer and team communications. Oversees dayto-day process on assigned accounts by identifying, communicating and confirming deliverables of all team members and clarifying roles and responsibilities as required.
- Leads customer/client-facing meeting, planning sessions and strategic discussions.
Team Leadership / Training / Performance
- Lead, mentor and direct management of all account strategy coordinators
- Trains and develops team skills and practices through training and internal/external development resources
- Completes team members' performance reviews
- Completes overall department performance reports, as well as customer/client performance reports, on a quarterly and annual basis
- Forecasts team members within a project management system to ensure appropriate bandwidth, resources and accountability
Fiscal Responsibilities - Management and Strategy
- Responsible for developing the paid marketing strategy for a variety of marketing campaigns based on clinical and research departments
- Responsible for development of paid marketing/media strategy for the Human Resources Recruitment Campaign
- Responsible for Return on Engagement and Return on Investment reporting for demand generation/conversion marketing and recruitment advertising campaigns
- Provides counsel/oversight on Scope of Work and Campaign development for internal team members and agency team members
- Manages performance against campaigns to ensure financial health
- Seeks insights from current/past projects to optimize future work related to account/campaign efficiency and Productivity
Data Analysis & Planning
- Works with Corporate Planning to develop market and patient profiles, interpret new patient profiles and volumes.
- Collects, coordinates and interprets data as it relates to the hospital and its competitors, including charge information, patient origin, market share and other statistics utilizing marketing databases
- Works with the overall brand strategy team to develop, execute, analyze and utilize extensive consumer research surveys across the state & the nation
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in advertising, marketing or communications in a corporate or agency environment. Healthcare industry experience a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience and/or project team lead experience.
- Proven success as an account strategy lead (client relationship management; leading cross-functional teams; using data to drive strategy)
- Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Project Management tools, Flash, etc.
- Experience in B2C and/or B2B marketing/communications.
- Strong knowledge of campaign and brand design concepts.
- Strong leadership, organizational and planning skills. Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Maintains a sense of urgency in meeting the needs of the organization.
- Master’s Degree Preferred
- Agile/SCRUM Certification
- Ability to work with: Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite, Project Management systems, Web Content Management System
- (CMS), Customer Relationship Management solution (CRM), such as Salesforce or Pega, Email Management or
- Marketing Automation platforms such as Exact Target, Pardot and Marketo.
- Knowledge of creative concept creation and graphic design software such as InDesign.
- Knowledge of printing/promo and pre-press process.
- Knowledge of consumer research tactics and strategy.
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.