Recruiter, Admissions, Part-Time
ID: 7160570 (Ref.No. 23JJ200118)
Posted: July 28, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Demonstrated customer service skills with a diverse population
- Demonstrated written and oral communication and time management skills
- Demonstrated technical skills with internet applications, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and vehicle required
- Satisfactory background and/or DMV checks required
Position Preferred Qualifications/Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in higher education
- School counselor or college counselor experience
About Rider University
Rider University is committed to fostering an inclusive, vibrant living and learning community that embraces students, faculty and staff of all backgrounds and enables them to achieve success.
Through reflection and open, respectful dialogue, we develop responsible citizens who demonstrate academic understanding and compassion to grow and serve as leaders in a diverse and global world.
Candidates with a demonstrated commitment supportive of the multicultural needs of Rider University and the surrounding community are highly desired.
Rider University is consistently ranked as a best college by U.S. News and World Report, The Wall Street Journal and The Princeton Review. For more than a decade, Rider has also been recognized in The Princeton Review’s Guide to Green Colleges for its sustainability efforts.
Rider University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.