ID: 7163151 (Ref.No. 08222023)
Posted: August 23, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Associate’s degree required; bachelor’s degree highly preferred; 3 years of experience.
- Substantial experience with contracts review, drafting, and management
- Familiarity with risk management, data privacy, and security concepts and principles
- Demonstrated attention to detail, follow up, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Work well with others; contribute positively to a collegial mission-driven environment
- Maintain punctual, regular, and predictable attendance
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task duties and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Google Apps and all Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Advanced drafting and negotiation skills and demonstrated value contribution results.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Advanced contract negotiation and drafting with the ability to provide guidance to stakeholders regarding the impact of contract terms and conditions.
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible in a high-volume professional environment; ability to conclude negotiations and close contracts in a timely manner.
- Commitment to the mission of education, and dedication to serving internal clients.
Position Preferred Qualifications/Experience
- Certified Paralegal (CP), Certified Legal Assistant (CLA) credential (ABA approved), or JD
- Experience in a higher education environment; experience with contracting
- Experience with IT contracts (e.g. Saas, self-hosted) , data privacy, and security
- Familiarity with risk management concepts and principles
About Rider University
Rider University is committed to fostering an inclusive, vibrant living and learning community that embraces students, faculty and staff of all backgrounds and enables them to achieve success.
Through reflection and open, respectful dialogue, we develop responsible citizens who demonstrate academic understanding and compassion to grow and serve as leaders in a diverse and global world.
Candidates with a demonstrated commitment supportive of the multicultural needs of Rider University and the surrounding community are highly desired.
Rider University is consistently ranked as a best college by U.S. News and World Report, The Wall Street Journal and The Princeton Review. For more than a decade, Rider has also been recognized in The Princeton Review’s Guide to Green Colleges for its sustainability efforts.
Rider University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.