MGR FINANCIAL ANALYSIS CLINICAL
ID: 7191153 (Ref.No. hlj_50477)
Posted: November 3, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
MGR Financial Analysis Clinical
The Manager Financial Analysis Clinical is responsible for creating, driving and maintaining an effective financial analysis team. The position has primary responsibility for providing financial analysis support to all areas of clinical operations including inpatient, outpatient and physician practice operations. Facilitates and supports all aspects of financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
The Manager Financial Analysis Clinical will collaborate with senior leadership and management to establish key financial performance metrics and to measure actual performance to goals and present results to senior management. Develops processes that identify cost savings and revenue enhancement opportunities. Provides financial analysis to evaluate the financial viability of new products and services and to support the development and execution of strategic initiatives.
- Manages Financial Analysis teams in routine financial reporting, forecasting, month-end/quarterly/year-end responsibilities.
- Manage and prioritize timely and accurate completion of projects and special request
- Advises and leads discussions for Clinical cross functional team on financial performance metrics and work with team to establish process of measuring and tracking.
- Independently analyze and identify the optimal means for presenting & utilizing financial analysis.
- Provide financial analysis support to Business Development team and Clinical departments to evaluate the financial viability of new products, services or other initiatives.
- Supports efforts for the clinical financial dashboards and volume reporting through validation
- Works with Financial Systems Analysts in data management.
- Supports the design and facilitates the completion of volume modeling for physician practice operations and related hospital volume drivers.
- Leads completion and design of Faculty related forecasting models.
- Manages the processing of clinical forecasting assumptions and inputs for clinical workload ratios, rates per unit.
Credentials and Experience:
- Masters Degree – Field of Study: Finance, Accounting or Business related field
- Seven (7) years' experience in financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Experience is inclusive of three (3) years prior leadership, supervisor and/or project lead experience.
- In lieu of a Master's degree, a Bachelor's degree AND a CPA plus seven (7) years' experience in financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting. Experience is inclusive of three (3) years prior leadership, supervisor and/or project lead experience.
- *(CPA will be tracked by the business)
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.