Application Processor and Representative
ID: 7195421 (Ref.No. BSU40443)
Posted: November 21, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate receipt of student financial aid documentation by mail, fax or front desk; review related documents for completeness and authenticity.
- Scan documents to student records and set proper Banner coding; review imaged documents for accuracy and quality; maintain imaging process and procedures.
- Contact students and parents to clarify or interpret the type of information needed to complete the student’s record; answer questions from other staff, students and parents regarding processing of student information; compose correspondence.
- Work with external agencies (Family and Social Services, Housing Authority, apartment complexes, etc.) and students on the release of student information; contact students and agencies regarding requests; answer questions regarding information provided.
- Maintain up-to-date processing procedures for processing area.
- Evaluate and manually process summer financial aid requests; update student record in Banner in response to summer aid questions.
- Provide backup assistance to department secretary; assist co-workers and others as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
At Ball State University, we recognize inclusive excellence as an integral endeavor to fulfill our University’s mission and our strategic plan. We recruit, support, and retain a diverse population of students, faculty, and staff. We encourage and reward diversity of thought. We promote a work environment that encourages and rewards innovation and creativity. We pledge to keep Inclusive Excellence at the highest level of institutional importance and as a foundation in all that we strive to do. Our over-arching goal for Inclusive Excellence is to adopt a university-wide Inclusive Excellence approach to academic, administrative support, and service functions of the university. We believe Inclusive Excellence must be infused in every step we take.